CCW Single Volumiser 0.70 L/min
The soaked Single Volumiser saves over 98% of water when compared to an 'A' rated aerator .
- Can be used on both a mains and tank fed water supply, hot and cold water applicable.
- Easy installation
- Saves 100% energy as cold water only
- Cold water supply does not feel cold when volumised
The soaked Volumiser technology embraces the true meaning of conservation and sustainability and has flexibility at its core allowing it to be integrated into most outlets. The flow of water is transformed into a targeted molecular cone which reduces the volume of water used in the process by more than 98% against the current best in class. Saving water, energy and money.
Easy Installation to Fit Common STD 22 And M24 Housings
- Remove old aerator from faucet. Use wrench if necessary.
- Remove any old washers that might be caught inside the spout.
- Clean the threads inside the spout by hand.
- Install the new soaked Volumiser onto the spout by hand.
- Turn on Faucet. If leak occurs, tighten more firmly.
Can be used on both a mains and tank fed water supply, hot and cold water applicable.
Water saving 0.70 L/min flow rate
Dual threaded design makes for easy installation
Spray stream reduces splash
Domed inlet screen for maximun volumiser life
Pressure angle compensating for an even spray
Conforms to WRAS, NSF, KTW, W270
Pressure range - 1 bar to 6 bar